View our complete document to help you migrate server accounts, local user accounts with properties, with passwords and local server groups from Windows member server to Windows member server with similar or different OS versions.
· User account samAccountNames are recreated on the target server.
· Passwords for each account are copied.
· User name and description properties are copied to the target
· Terminal server settings and properties are copied to the target server for each account that is populated on the source server
· All user rights are migrated to the target server.
· Local group samAccountNames are recreated on the target server.
· Group description properties are copied to the target
· Group membership is populated with migrated accounts of the target server in the same samAccountName structure as the source server.